Kee® Access Components for Handrail suitable for use under Part M Building Regulations and The National Disability Authority (NDA) requirements for barriers and handrails for those with disability.
Kee® Access a range of components complying with Irish Building Regulations Part M as well as The National Disability Authority (NDA) requirements for barriers and handrails for those with disability. They also comply withThe UK Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) & The American Disability Act (ADA) and all European requirements for safety hand railing and barriers for those with disability. We can provide either components or finished product and all of our installers are fully trained and certified.
Kee® Access components fit internally into the tube giving a smooth finish to the hand without protrusions. Powder Coated Finishes are available and we can supply tubing cut to length for you or your builder to assemble.
Kee Access provides a quick certified solution for the provision of Handrails and Barriers for building regulation requirements.
A Cost Effective Solution
Kee® Access Features
- Made of cast iron to BS EN ISO 1461
- Fittted with KEE KOAT corrosion protected grub screws and ThreadKoat® recess protection
- Combining 42.2mm handrail with 48.3mm uprights ensures a rigid, sturdy installation
- Colour coating ensures a `not cold to touch’ finish
- Add on components allow non compliant systems to be upgraded
- Anti-bacterial coating available
- Cost effective to install – no welding, threading or bolting required