Here’s how you can benefit:
- Stock available from our Cork premises
- Dedicated local team of fencing experts
- Fully registered and insured installers
- Free detailed site survey and quotation
- Founder members of Guaranteed Irish
- Quick response to all sales and support calls
How to contact us:
Brian Healy, Munster Manager has a wealth of experience in managing and co-ordinating construction contracts in accordance with all safety and regulatory requirements .
Contact Brian on 021 4397313 or use the contact form below.
Send us photos of your project, dimensions or design ideas.
Just fill in the contact form below.
Irish Fencing Services Cork Office, Serving Munster South Galway & South Wexford with The Best in Fencing Gates & Railings.
Irish Fencing Services was established in 1973, 9 years later we opened our Cork office to service The Munster area as well as South Galway and South Wexford in the Supply and Installation of Fences, Gates and Railings. We have been involved with some of the most prestigious construction projects throughout the area..
We work with Architectural and Engineering Consultants, Main Contractors, Businesses Large and Small as well as Private Clients in completing many large and small projects within a range from €2,500 to €1 million +
Safety and compliance with Construction Industry requirements are of huge importance to us and we are CIRI Registered.
Our Cork office under the direction of Brian Healy can offer a full range of advice and site inspections to provide the right product for your project..
Irish Fencing Services – Mallow Rd, Cork.
- Specifically For our core business of supplying and installing Fences Gates and Railings
- For Handrails & Barriers which we can either manufacture to specification or can be assembled on site using The Kee Klamp System for which we are agents.
- We are Certified to supply and install Gates Swing, Sliding and Cantilevered. Manual or Automated. All automation is by PSA Registered personnel.
- We are also registered by CIRI For Specialist Elements, Structures (including Substructure) , Building Envelope, Internal Completions, Site (External) Finishes, Electrical Elements, Ancillary Site Services.
- The products we offer under these headings include Street Furniture, Smoking and Cycle Shelters,Internal Compounds, Hoarding and Fence perimeter Detection Systems from South West Microwave.
Some More Munster Projects
Recently installed at the New Fire Training Facility at Cork Airport.
Working with Sammon Contracting to supply & install Flat Bar Railings
Merrion Property Group wanted to restore Irelands oldest secondary school, at Ursaline