Health & Safety
At Irish Fencing Services our people are our most valuable asset and the provision of a safe and healthy working environment is integral to our successful business performance.
We assess the competence of our employees to execute the activities which they are expected to undertake. We are committed to providing them with the training, resources and support they need to effectively deliver our vision.
As a CIF Safe-T-Cert accredited construction company, we ensure the highest possible standards in all aspects of our operations. In 2023, we are Safe-T-Cert “A” Grade, putting Irish Fencing Services into the Top 10% of registered Safe-T-Cert Companies in Ireland, the achievement of this grade is a testament to our teams commitment to Health and Safety throughout the business.
Our Health & Safety System is implemented and Enforced as follows.
- Before works commence on site all our operatives complete a detailed SSOW
- When required a Specific Method Statement is prepared for each project complete with all associated risk assessments, & communicated to the Team by designated Team Leader
- Project specific site safety inspections/audits
- Incident and near misses communicated company wide
- Weekly Task related Toolbox Talks
- Where required we can take on the role of PSCS
It is our policy to comply with all current legislation relevant to our business and operations. We are also committed to identifying new legislation and best practice and adhering to changing standards to ensure the safety of our team and everyone we work with.
Health & Safety has come a long way since 1973!