Our Update is Based on The Government Plan for COVID-19 Resilience and National Recovery.
Published on 15 September 2020.
At Irish Fencing Services we regularly review our Covid- 19 Safety Plan, Our ultimate aim is to ensure the continued safety off all our staff, their Families, our Customers and Suppliers and we actively manage Social Distancing and Personal Hygiene throughout our Business.
The following changes have been implemented since our return to work on the 18th May and subsequently updated in line with further government guidelines issued this week.
- Where possible those staff who can operate from home will remain doing so, this has been a seamless transition and we feel there has been no impact on us being able to continue offering a high level of customer services to all our clients.
- We are attempting to limit the need for visits to our offices and request that you make an appointment if collecting or delivering goods or if wish to view our products.
- Masks are required to be worn when entering our offices and we have installed screening in our lobby areas to keep the public and our Staff safe.
- Any site inspections or the provision of estimates will be done in such a way as to minimise personal contact, to that end we request that you provide your Eircode or precise location so as a preliminary view of the project can be carried out and a determination made of whether a site call is needed.
- As with many companies our work practices have had to change to accommodate Social distancing and the safety of our staff. There are also supply chain issues, so products may have extended delivery times, but we will be fully transparent about this if we anticipate an issue.
Our ultimate aim is to ensure the continued safety off all our staff, their Families, our Customers and Suppliers and we actively manage Social Distancing and Personal Hygiene throughout our Business.
Our Health and Safety statement is being continuously revised and can always be accessed <<here>>
Some highlights of the changes will be:
1. Access to our Offices and Workplace in Dublin and Cork
- Please make a phone appointment to collect goods or to purchase materials or discuss a project.
- All external keypads and intercoms will be covered and communication with the office will be by ringing 01 6268363 or 021 4397313
- Where possible contacts will be carried outside of our office in our yard observing Social Distancing.
- A separate protected area will be available internally for use during inclement weather or lengthy meetings.
- We will minimise the need for physical contact, documents will be emailed, and papers will not be accepted or presented.
- An alternative to signatures will be adopted.
- We will accept payments only by card OVER THE PHONE in advance of calling to collect.
- You will be given a collection time.
2. Where we are working on your Premises or Construction Site.
- We will adhere to all special instructions pertaining to your Premises or Site.
- Please inform Our Health and Safety Officers Eoin Ennis and Anthony Smyth who can be contacted at 01 6268363 BEFORE our scheduled arrival on site if any apply.
- Each installation team will have a designated Covid Coordinator. All our Staff and representatives will carry CIF Covid_19 passes on their phones.
3. What you as our Client Can do to help us.
- If we are to commence work on your premises or site please inform us if anyone at that location is required to self-isolate or has a confirmed case of Covid 19. Our Health and Safety staff will assess the risk to our personnel.
- We will continue to monitor the situation carefully and follow the guidance given we are determined to work safely to provide the highest possible levels of service and quality products.
- We appreciate the support of our customers and supply chain partners at this difficult time.
We also wish to congratulate our Health and Safety team on retaining our Safe-T-Cert status of A Grade.
Please look after yourselves keep safe and we will all be back in business after this passes. This page will be updated in the event of any change.
Go dtí go mbuailfimid le chéile arís
Our Downloadable PDF Brochures