Our Update is Based on The Government Plan for COVID-19 Resilience and National Recovery.
Amended 11th Jan 2021 Further to the Government Announcement that all Construction work with the exception of essential and certain permitted projects will close from 6pm on Friday the 8th of January 2021.
The following changes will be implemented from Jan 8th and have been updated in line with further government guidelines issued 6th Jan 2021
- We continue to provide Essential installation and manufacture of critical materials for approved activities, we will require written instructions of the designation of the project as critical from an appropriate authority before such works can commence.
- Where possible those staff who can operate from home will remain doing so, this has worked extremely well, and we feel there has been minimal impact on our being able to continue offering a high level of customer services to all our clients in providing estimating, product information, and customer support
- We are limiting visits to our facility and request that you make an appointment if you are a carrier collecting or delivering goods. In accordance with the new guidelines, we will not be able to facilitate collections by private parties or visits to our premises to evaluate products. We can arrange deliveries of material in accordance with Government guidelines.
- Masks are required to be worn when entering our facility and social distancing must be adhered to.
- Any site inspections or the provision of estimates will be done in such a way as to minimise personal contact, to that end we request that you provide your Eircode or precise location, so as a preliminary view of the project can be carried out and a determination made of whether a site call is needed.
Our Health and Safety statement is being continuously revised and can always be accessed <<here>>
Some highlights of the changes will be:
1. Access to our Offices and Workplace in Dublin and Cork
- Please make a phone appointment to collect goods or to purchase materials or discuss a project.
- All external keypads and intercoms will be covered and communication with the office will be by ringing 01 6268363 or 021 4397313
- Where possible contacts will be carried outside of our office in our yard observing Social Distancing.
- A separate protected area will be available internally for use during inclement weather or lengthy meetings.
- We will minimise the need for physical contact, documents will be emailed, and papers will not be accepted or presented.
- An alternative to signatures will be adopted.
- We will accept payments only by card OVER THE PHONE in advance of calling to collect.
- You will be given a collection time.
2. Where we are working on your Premises or Construction Site.
- We will adhere to all special instructions pertaining to your Premises or Site.
- Please inform Our Health and Safety Officers Eoin Ennis and Anthony Smyth who can be contacted at 01 6268363 BEFORE our scheduled arrival on site if any apply.
- Each installation team will have a designated Covid Coordinator. All our Staff and representatives will carry CIF Covid_19 passes on their phones.
3. What you as our Client Can do to help us.
- If we are to commence work on your premises or site please inform us if anyone at that location is required to self-isolate or has a confirmed case of Covid 19. Our Health and Safety staff will assess the risk to our personnel.
- We will continue to monitor the situation carefully and follow the guidance given we are determined to work safely to provide the highest possible levels of service and quality products.
- We appreciate the support of our customers and supply chain partners at this difficult time.
We also wish to congratulate our Health and Safety team on retaining our Safe-T-Cert status of A Grade.
Please look after yourselves keep safe and we will all be back in business after this passes. This page will be updated in the event of any change.
Go dtí go mbuailfimid le chéile arís
Our Downloadable PDF Brochures