Limited staff will be in the office but many services are being operated off-site by our staff operating from home. Access to our office will be limited. We will endeavour to respond to phone calls to our usual numbers but the email email@example.com or the email of your usual contact is the best communication method.
We are returning to work on the 18th May
Our Health and Safety statement is being continuously revised and can always be accessed <<here>>
Some highlights of the changes will be:
1. Access to our Offices and Workplace in Dublin and Cork
- Please make a phone appointment to collect goods or to purchase materials or discuss a project.
- All external keypads and intercoms will be covered and communication with the office will be by ringing 01 6268363 or 021 4397313
- Where possible contacts will be carried outside of our office in our yard observing Social Distancing.
- A separate protected area will be available internally for use during inclement weather or lengthy meetings.
- We will minimise the need for physical contact, documents will be emailed, and papers will not be accepted or presented.
- An alternative to signatures will be adopted.
- We will accept payments only by card OVER THE PHONE in advance of calling to collect.
- You will be given a collection time.
2. Where we are working on your Premises or Construction Site.
- We will adhere to all special instructions pertaining to your Premises or Site.
- Please inform Our Health and Safety Officers Eoin Ennis and Anthony Smyth who can be contacted at 01 6268363 BEFORE our scheduled arrival on site if any apply.
- Each installation team will have a designated Covid Coordinator. All our Staff and representatives will carry CIF Covid_19 passes on their phones.
3. What you as our Client Can do to help us.
- If we are to commence work on your premises or site please inform us if anyone at that location is required to self-isolate or has a confirmed case of Covid 19. Our Health and Safety staff will assess the risk to our personnel.
- We will continue to monitor the situation carefully and follow the guidance given we are determined to work safely to provide the highest possible levels of service and quality products.
- We appreciate the support of our customers and supply chain partners at this difficult time.
We also wish to congratulate our Health and Safety team on retaining our Safe-T-Cert status of A Grade.
Please look after yourselves keep safe and we will all be back in business after this passes. This page will be updated in the event of any change.
Go dtí go mbuailfimid le chéile arís
Our Downloadable PDF Brochures